ABOUT Paisley & Peacock Scarves

♥ Hello! I’m zaza. Been blogging for years, and this is my third blogshop for on9 business.

♥ I provide variety of exclusive, rare and unique designs for muslim chics out there who dare to be different at very affordable price and quality services.

♥ Please enjoy your shopping here, make it fun, make it smooth and I will try my best to provide more and more rare scarves for u.

♥ Please do not copycat the content of this page. Tq.

Friday




Hello Hello!
Sorry for updating at the hibernate-hour, it's 4.22a.m. now, but I have to push myself to update before off for a few days.
I have updated Batch 16 and more coming next week. Besides that, I also have added few pieces from 15 Batch, please scroll down and you'll see new items were added.
They're limited in pieces.
For better review, click on the "Available" label on the right column.
Text me at 0136368481 or email at paisleyandpeacock@yahoo.com with ur NAME, ADDRESS and CONTACT NO.

p/s: CIMB acc is now activated.
p/s: for those who have more than one address, please type in ur preferred address when ordering.

Enjoy!

Regards, Zaza.



No comments: