ABOUT Paisley & Peacock Scarves

♥ Hello! I’m zaza. Been blogging for years, and this is my third blogshop for on9 business.

♥ I provide variety of exclusive, rare and unique designs for muslim chics out there who dare to be different at very affordable price and quality services.

♥ Please enjoy your shopping here, make it fun, make it smooth and I will try my best to provide more and more rare scarves for u.

♥ Please do not copycat the content of this page. Tq.

Saturday


code: 5.3a (with border)
material: high quality chiffon
measurement: 1.5m x 0.6m
price: RM35
status: SOLD



code: 5.3b (no border)
material: high quality chiffon
measurement: 1.5m x 0.6m
price: RM30
status: SOLD


code: 5.3c (no border and half plain)
material: high quality chiffon
measurement: 1.5m x 0.6m
price: RM30
status: SOLD


No comments: